This is our travel blog for friends, family, and any randoms who happen upon it.
I love your blog!!! The pics are amazing --- super cute of ones today of you & Nate together...awww! :)Be safe & ENJOY! I love the story about the condom & the "naked piggy back ride". LOL!
Ahhhhhhhhhh love the pictures........Were the Roman soldiers hanging around outside of the coliseum?
The forum is awesome
Kelly, the "gladiators" are everywhere. I like checking out their footwear. Some actually wear sandals, but I've seen a couple in tennis shoes. TACKY! LOL!
I love your blog!!! The pics are amazing --- super cute of ones today of you & Nate together...awww! :)
ReplyDeleteBe safe & ENJOY! I love the story about the condom & the "naked piggy back ride". LOL!
Ahhhhhhhhhh love the pictures........Were the Roman soldiers hanging around outside of the coliseum?
ReplyDeleteThe forum is awesome
ReplyDeleteKelly, the "gladiators" are everywhere. I like checking out their footwear. Some actually wear sandals, but I've seen a couple in tennis shoes. TACKY! LOL!
ReplyDelete